Fabric: Pink Stripe French Terry - Feb. Girl Charlee KnitFix; Floral cotton jersey - Nature's Fabrics
Size: Medium. (If you're making a sweatshirt go up a size like this! The pattern is form-fitting.)
Level of Ash Love for Pattern: YEEEEEEE! Remember this one? Two staples on my first two tries.
Mods: Lined the hood (keep reading to see how)
Difficulty: Advanced beginner
To line the hood simply do the following:
- Cut out hood pieces in your lining fabric
- Take an extra 1/4" off when you sew the two halves of the lining fabric together on the curved edge. This helps it fit inside the outer hood a bit nicer
- Trim 3/4" off of the front edge of the lining fabric
- Sew the lining and the outer hood right sides together along the front edge. When you flip them right-side-out, because you took 3/4" off the lining the outer fabric should naturally flip toward the inside of the hood 3/4".
- Iron and top stitch, and you're done!
Simple mod that packs a punch. If I use this mod again I will have to take pictures in the process!
Thanks for stopping by!